MY Favourite Phone










Hallawww, everyone! Welcome back to my blog. I want to tell you about my favourite things. That is my phone. Why my phone? Because my phone accompanying me in a good or bad situation and so many memories in it. Furthermore, I buy it with my money after winning the writing competition, so I always take care of my phone.



My phone is Samsung J6+, it is grey but I think It's like navy.  width of the screen is 6 inch, with the screen HD+6” powered by snapdragon 425. Do you know snapdragon? Snapdragon is a set system on chip that mobile devices use. Moreover, then my phone be equipped by RAM 6 GB + ROM 64GB and dual behind camera 13MP + 5MP, front camera 8MP, also a battery in my phone is 3300 mAh.

(+)

-This camera is clear when I try to take my picture in the morning or night

- this phone can automatic changes signal speed ( 2G, 3G, or 4G/LTE)

- Can fit many applications

- Equipped with conserve data mode

- Equipped with the fingerprint sensor

(-)

- No fast charging feature

- Not yet completed with AI technology / Artificial Intelligence
  
Nevertheless, my phone is very unique because I give my phone a transparent hard case with tropical design and tampered glass. But unfortunately my hard case it has begun dirty and so many scars. Furthermore my tampered glass cracked because my phone fell many times. Although sometimes, I hit my phone on the wall when I mad. Nonetheless, I still love my phone.

Komentar

Postingan Populer